Local Interns any student studying at a local university - Please email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following:
- Your Current Location: State/Country
- Your LinkedIn Profile or Resume:
- Your current university
- Your Studies/Focus:
- Your Brief expression of interest:
- Your Contact: WhatsApp
- Start & End Date:
International applicants & New Colombo Plan
Malaysia Australia Business Council works with The Global Student, a local organisation that partners with Australian universities to provide students approved by their home university a fully supported experience that includes:
- Completion of university approval and confirmation process
- Preparation for the experience through pre-departure and orientation programs
- Accommodation (single room, co-living space)
- Ongoing mentoring and 24 hour emergency support
- Access to industry professionals, networking and volunteering opportunities
- Farewell, debrief and certificate of participation.
Email email@example.com to get the process started.
About Global Student www.theglobalstudent.net
At Malaysia Australia Business Council, you will learn and perform various tasks.
- Cross-Cultural Communication: Gain insights into effective communication and relationship-building with professionals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Business Networking: Develop your networking skills by interacting with MABC members, government officials, and industry leaders, expanding your professional contacts.
- Trade and Investment: Learn about Malaysia-Australia trade relations, investment opportunities, and market trends in both countries.
- Event Management: Assist in organizing and coordinating events such as conferences, seminars, and trade missions, gaining experience in event planning and execution.
- Market Research: Conduct research on industry sectors, market trends, and economic conditions to support decision-making and business development.
- Policy Analysis: Understand the regulatory environment and policies affecting international trade and business, particularly between Malaysia and Australia.
- Membership Services: Assist in serving MABC members, addressing their needs, and ensuring their satisfaction with the organization.
- Marketing and Promotion: Gain exposure to marketing strategies and campaigns aimed at promoting MABC's initiatives and events.
- Project Management: Participate in various projects related to trade promotion, investment facilitation, and bilateral business initiatives.
- Professional Development: Benefit from mentorship and learning opportunities provided by experienced professionals in the organization.
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Enhance your ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with colleagues from different departments.
- International Trade Insights: Gain a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities in international trade, including the nuances of the Malaysia-Australia business relationship.
- Administrative Skills: Acquire practical administrative and organizational skills by supporting day-to-day office operations.
- Problem-Solving: Develop problem-solving skills through real-world business challenges and projects.
- Cultural Awareness: Improve your cultural sensitivity and awareness, which is essential in international business environments.
- Professional Etiquette: Learn about the etiquettes and protocols involved in dealing with international business partners.
- Resume Enhancement: Enhance your resume with relevant experience in international business, which can be valuable for future career opportunities.
- References and Networking: Build strong references and a professional network that can assist you in your career advancement.
- Personal Growth: Experience personal growth through exposure to new experiences, challenges, and a dynamic work environment.
- Global Perspective: Develop a broader, global perspective on business and trade, which can be valuable in various industries and roles.